Re: [modeller_usage] build profile problem

On 8/26/11 9:14 AM, Bishwajit Das wrote:
                when i use this build profile program, then when its
terminate the result shown hit one found but in result file that mean
this template.ali file not showing the hit .how can i solve this problem.

It would be helpful to see your log file and output alignment file at least, so we can see what's going on. Your Python script looks fine to me.