Re: [modeller_usage] build profile problem

On 8/26/11 9:14 AM, Bishwajit Das wrote:
                when i use this build profile program, then when its
terminate the result shown hit one found but in result file that mean
this template.ali file not showing the hit .how can i solve this problem.

When I run your script using latest PDB 95 I get only the following output:

HITS FOUND IN ITERATION:     1

This doesn't mean it found 1 hit, it means "below are all the hits found in iteration number 1". The list is empty (no hits). Thus there are no hits in your alignment either.