[modeller_usage] Different behavior about mislabeled HETATMs since 9v9

Hi MODELLER,

I found different behavior between 9v7 and 9v9 (also 9v10)about mislabeled HETATMs. I haven't tried 9v8 so I don't know how it would behave.

This problem occurs when dealing with a PDB file containing mislabeled HETATMs (some heteroatoms labeled as ATOM). When MODELLER reads in such a PDB file with model.read() and then writes in out with model.write(), 9v7 automatically corrects the labeling, however 9v9 and 9v10 do not.

I wonder whether that's an intended change or a bug.

- Yingjie