Re: [modeller_usage] [clustering] does MODELLER provide tools to cluster structures ?

On 11/8/11 7:17 AM, Benjamin SCHWARZ wrote:
Unless I miss totally the point, the transfer_xyz function allows one
to agglomerate a set of models to produce an average structure. I am
more interested in the other type of clustering evoked by Min-yi
Shen, namely : define subset of similar structures. Can you tell me
if there is anything to do that in MODELLER ?

No, the only clustering method in Modeller is transfer_xyz.