Re: [modeller_usage] Loop Model ranking

On 11/22/11 10:28 AM, flavio seixas wrote:
First of all I would like to apologise for a so basic question.

But what is your question?

However, my attempt to rank the models by DOPE score fails.

What is the failure? Do you get an error message? Without knowing what your problem is, I can only guess at the solution.

I am using the script below:
m.make()

# Get a list of all successfully built models from a.outputs
ok_models = filter(lambda x: x['failure'] is None, a.outputs)

Since your loopmodel object is called 'm' here, I think you mean m.outputs, not a.outputs. Otherwise, your script looks fine to me.