Re: [modeller_usage] Loop Model ranking

Hi Ben,

Thanks for answer.

I have corrected the script as your suggestion. However, the best models still not be ranked in the log file.

This error appears in the shell:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "loop.py", line 30, in ?
    ok_models = filter(lambda x: x['failure'] is None, m.outputs)
TypeError: iteration over non-sequence