Re: [modeller_usage] windows 7, modeller 9.10 and python 2.6.6

On 12/09/2011 03:46 PM, Ludovic Autin wrote:
the installation didn't change the environment variable in the
Computer properties even if I launch the installation as administrator

Right, but it doesn't need to for it to work with Python. What environment variables did you set? You could try removing them and see if that fixes the problem.

I have a totally different question, did you plan to support
python3.2  universal binary for Mac os 10.6 and +?

No, we only support the standard version of Python (/usr/bin/python) shipped with OS X.

I currently use it, and I cant import modeller

We distribute all the SWIG inputs to build the Modeller Python extension, in src/swig/, so in principle you can build it for a newer version of Python if you like (the rest of the Modeller Python code will already work with Python 3).