[modeller_usage] Regarding Scoring Parameters

Dear Modellers,
For E-value and alignment scoring systems, we use the parameters lambda and K.
Specifying these scores is must for a scoring system. So what is/are the normal set of these parameters used in PSI-BLAST/CS-BLAST/HHPRED or other profile inclusion based template searching methods?
Tell me the commonly used values for these two parameters lambda and K for the calculation of alignment scores.

Thanks
Ashish

Ashish Runthala,
Lecturer, Structural Biology Cell,