[modeller_usage] modeling of movement of domain

Hello
I am working with a protein having three domains and two hinge between
them. I have x-ray structure of protein. now, I want to keep the domains
rigid and then apply some experimental data(EPR distances) in order to
have new conformation. I use rigid body command to keep domains rigid and
then use restraints to define the distances. But modeller does not apply
the distance. What is the problem and how I can apply such restraints.

Thanks
Reza