Re: [modeller_usage] run two file or two restrained together

On 02/13/2012 06:23 AM, Pablo Fernandez Millan wrote:
I try to modeller my protein, and I had two different files which
succerful good independely, but I need to uses the restrained from
the firts file in combination of the symetry restrained of the second
file.

Yes, that's straightforward. Just take the code you have in the special_restraints function in your second example, and add it to the special_restraints function in your first example. The two should definitely work together.