Re: [modeller_usage] Error: Ran out of slaves to run tasks

On 02/21/2012 08:55 AM, Xiao-Ping Zhang wrote:
When I was refining loops for a model in parallel, I asked modeller to
generate 9999 models. But modeller stopped at 1245 with the following
error. The computer has six cores, modeller uses four of them. The other
two cores were free.
ValueError: Ran out of slaves to run tasks

This means exactly what it says: all of the slaves died, so it had nowhere to run the loop model building tasks. Each slave generates its own output file (look for files ending in .slave). Look in there to see what the problem was with each slave.