Re: [modeller_usage] what based we have to select structure from DBali and how ?

Respected sir

when i am practising example of advance modelling in modeller tutorial
.... i got little confusion that in what based we have to select structure
from DBali and how and why you choosed specifically these four structures

Doubted line:

"The structure of the Malate Dehydrogenase 1bdm has been clustered in the
DBAli database within the family fm00495 of 4 members (2mdh:A, 2mdh:B.
1b8p:Aand 1dbm:A). "