Re: [modeller_usage] what based we have to select structure from DBali and how ?

On 7/17/12 12:29 PM,  wrote:
when i am practising example of advance modelling in modeller tutorial
.... i got little confusion that in what based we have to select structure
from DBali and how and why you choosed specifically these four structures

I'm not sure why you felt this question had to be asked three times, but these structures were previously clustered together by DBAli due to their detected structural similarity. Structures that are very structurally similar to the template previously used (1bdmA) might also be suitable templates.