Re: [modeller_usage] regarding Dope score in optimize.py

On 8/13/12 2:28 AM, NUTAN CHAUHAN wrote:
Optimize.py is giving me 5 models..but I don't know on what basis i
should chose the best. Can  I use Dope and molpdf score for the same?
How can I these  by running optimize.py?

Sure, you can use the DOPE score if you like. Just create a selection object from the model when you're done optimizing, then call assess_dope() on it, just as in the example:
http://salilab.org/modeller/9.10/manual/node251.html