[modeller_usage] Modelling a heterodimeric structure using heterodimeric template

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am modelling a heterodimeric structure from a heterodimeric template. I tried
modelling it using separate chains but I am facing difficulty in building the
complex. Is it possible to build a model using the complex structure as a whole
(I did see a mention of using "/" as a chain separater in your archives for a
homodimer)? If so, how do I specify the regions to be modelled?I have put an
example of the regions:

query chain 1
length: 878
region aligning:1-827
template: chain B; actual region in pdb: 362-1335 ; region aligning;427-1335

query chain 2:
length: 901
length aligning:59-848
template: chain A; actual region in pdb:1-855; length aligning;150-854

Awaiting your response.
Thanking you,
RAKSHAMBIKAI R
PhD student