Re: [modeller_usage] modeller on windows 7

On 12/12/12 12:40 AM, Krupal Jethava wrote:
I was working on windows XP with Modeller 9v5 and python v 2.5.1.

Why such an old version of Modeller? 9.11 is the latest.

Now I have another PC with Windows 7 Ultimate. I tried to run modeller
9v5 and python 2.5.1. on windows7. There was no error and no files
generated in folder. What should I do?

How did you run your Modeller script? From the command line? If you just double-clicked on it, I don't know how you'd expect to see an error if one occurred anyway. Either run it by just typing the name of the script at the command line, or right click on the script and open it in IDLE (the Python environment) and run it that way (F5, I think). Then you'll see any errors that occur.