[modeller_usage] How to get specified residue modelling

Dear friends,

I have been struggling from past one week with the following kind of modelling....

I have a target sequence which is 97% identity with two PDB's (named A and B)
I just want to make A as main template, but A has some residues missing, so i thought of making B as template for those missing residues in the "PDB A".

But to go with this I am not able to get a python script file in which i can specify build residues.

Can anyone can help me with this please.

Thanking,
Anogna