Re: [modeller_usage] HETATM modelling query -reg

On 05/18/2013 11:54 AM, venkatesh s wrote:
                    i am trying to add my model one zinc HETATM, but my
efforts are failed , /iam getting /ATOM in my file pdb instead HETATM

Most likely you have an alignment error, and are aligning your '.' residue in the model with an ATOM record (rather than the ZN HETATM) in your template.

 >P1;2DW0
structureX:2DW0.pdb: 196 :A:+414 :A:

There's definitely something wrong here, since your alignment contains 415 residues but you've asked Modeller to read 414 from the PDB file. That can't possibly match.