Re: [modeller_usage] MUTATE_MODEL.py QUERIES....

On 6/21/13 11:49 PM, Priya Chaudhary wrote:
1. Can I get any detailed documentation explaining mutate_model python
script.

There are quite a lot of comments in the script and on the wiki page.

2. My second doubt is " How and where can I specify the mutation. Is
1699 mentioned in this script "RESIDUE POSITION " and LEU as "MUTANT
RESIDUE" ?

Yes. Also, the chain (A) is specified in that example.

3. My third doubt is how much time will it take for this script to run  ?

I suggest you run it and see. Typically, it'll take just a few seconds.

4. My Fourth doubt is at the end, will I get single or multiple models ?
If the output is multiple model, how shall I select the best one ?

Run it and see - you'll get a single model.