Re: [modeller_usage] Problem importing modeller and _modeller modules

Hi Ben,

I installed the .deb package 64bit, but for some reason it couldn't set pythonpaths correctly. I could solve the problem by adding to paths to pythonpath as you said, as follows:

export PYTHONPATH='$PYTHONPATH:/usr/lib/modeller9.12/lib/x86_64-intel8''
export PYTHONPATH='$PYTHONPATH:/usr/lib/modeller9.12/modlib/''

And that solved import problems, but a python problem (listed as bug since python 2.6) showed up:

undefined symbol: Py_InitModule4

And this was easily solved by editing line 113 in the /usr/include/python2.7/modsupport.h to

 #define Py_InitModule4 Py_InitModule4_64

In Mint, I also installed .deb package, but I did not tested above solution yet, but it will probably work.

Thanks for your help.

Att,
Gustavo Lima