[modeller_usage] Fwd: [ModPipe-users] Installation Issues

Hi Ben,

That worked. I was able to generate the "mod9.12" script inside /bin directory of modeller 9.12 under $MODPIPE/ext/mod/.

However, when I run a test under /tests, I get the following error:
> make
cd unit && ../../int/runscript.sh python run-all-tests.py -v > /dev/null
/bin/sh: ../../int/runscript.sh: No such file or directory
make: *** [unit] Error 127

Where is this ../../int/runscript.sh script? The /int directory is empty!

Also, when I run a demo under /demo, I get this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "AddSeqMP.py", line 17, in <module>
    import modpipe.version
ImportError: No module named modpipe.version

Any thoughts on what I may be doing wrong? I have tried to follow installation instructions for MODPIPE as closely as possible:
http://salilab.org/modpipe/doc/intro.html#getting-modpipe

Thanks very much,
Amjad