[modeller_usage] Protein specified in ALIGN_CODES<i> was not found in the alignment file; ALIGN_CODES< 1> = 1N11

Hello everybody !
I am new to modeller, so please excuse me if my question seems trivial.
I have a problem building a model from multiple templates.
When i try to run build model script I get an error:

"Protein specified in ALIGN_CODES<i> was not found in the alignment file; ALIGN_CODES<     1> = 1N11"

I followed all the previous steps from advanced modeling tutorial and all of them worked fine.
Now I am stuck, and all solutions I`ve tried dont work.
I attatch my script and alignment file.

Thank you for your help in advance !