Re: [modeller_usage] multiple templates - loop modelling

On 11/08/2013 04:05 AM, Simone Fulle wrote:
I would like to model a protein using two templates and (!) define which
parts of the structure are modeled by which template. I.e. the core of
the structure by template_1 and a specific loop by template_2.

Modeller will use information from both templates if you give it an alignment of all three sequences. Usually this is better than forcing it to use information from only the one template you want. But if you really want to do that, you do that by modifying the alignment. Align only template_1 with the sequence in the core region and only template_2 with the sequence in the loop region.