Re: [modeller_usage] help regarding some problems related to modelling

On 11/12/2013 03:04 AM, DHWANI DHOLAKIA wrote:
I am Dhwani Dholakia Doing M.Tech from Delhi Technological University. I
am Using advanced homology modelling for my project work but while doing
pdb search i could not find much good E value or % identity or query
coverage..

Modeller is a package for comparative modeling, so if you can't find a template, you won't be able to use it. You can certainly try more sensitive methods (e.g. profile-profile) to look for more distantly related templates first though.