[modeller_usage] help regarding some problems related to modelling

Dear sir/mam

I am Dhwani Dholakia Doing M.Tech from Delhi Technological University. I am Using advanced homology modelling for my project work but while doing pdb search i could not find much good E value or % identity or query coverage..

I am confused that should i use a invivo modelling software like I-TASSER or advanced modelling .

And also if can help me with the threshold values of various parameters to be used for advanced homology modelling..

Thanking You

--
Dhwani Dholakia
M.Tech bioinformatics