[modeller_usage] Reg modeller

I have a protein which has its N-terminal region missing from its cyrstal structure. On generating a model using modeller, it formed a loop at the N-terminus. I would like to try making an alpha helix and a beta sheet at the N-terminus in place of loop.

 In the addrsr file, I mentioned the residues which have to be used to form the alpha helix, but the modeller is giving an error message: syntax error. I am not sure what is going wrong. I just changed the residue numbers to the desired residues, and didn't change anything else in the script file. I am a new user, and I am a little stuck at this point.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks