Re: [modeller_usage] (no subject)

On 12/19/2013 10:14 AM, Dermot Mallon wrote:
I wonder, is it a reasonable approach to energy minimize the templates
and use these as templates for producing models thereby reducing the
need for energy minimization on (a much larger number of) models?

I guess your assumption here is that if the input is GROMACS-relaxed, the output will be too. I doubt that will actually be the case, since the Modeller forcefield is different from the GROMACS one. I wouldn't touch the templates.