Re: [modeller_usage] Loop optimization starting from a structure with ligand

On 1/13/14 9:32 AM, ms wrote:
I am trying to perform loop optimization on a protein structure which
contains a non-standard ligand.
transfe_404W> At least one template is aligned with model residue   309:B
               but no coordinates could be transferred. This usually
               occurs when your input files do not use the official
               PDBv3 atom names. Please check your templates.

I'd be interested to see why this is happening. The most likely explanation is that your non-standard residue has the same name as one Modeller knows about, but contains a different set of atoms. But loop modeling should take your input, regardless of what Modeller thinks it knows. If you can also send me your input PDB, I'll take a look.