[modeller_usage] Should you use multiple pdb files of the same sequence when available for multiple template homology modeling?

Hi,

Among the proteins exhibiting homology to my sequence of interest is a protein that has been cristallized with three different ligands by the same team. I was wondering if, when faced with this kind of situation, including all three structures in the homology modeling would introduce a bias. Do you think I should pick one of the structures (based on compare.py) or include all of them in my multiple template modeling?

meginir,