[modeller_usage] Protein:Protein complex PIR format

Hello MODELLER users,

After looking through the mailing list I have been able to find numerous discussions about protein:protein complex homology modeling, however I have been unable to find any examples for proper PIR formatting and was wondering if someone would be willing to help.

I would like to perform modeling for unknown complex A2:B1 where A1:B1 is known and while holding B1 completely frozen. Would the following PIR snippet below work for such modeling or is more information required on the second line as shown here https://salilab.org/modeller/9v8/manual/node454.html?

>P1;Comp1
Known Complex
AAABBAAAA/
CCCCCCCCC*