Re: [modeller_usage] Using unpublished structures for template to create models?

On 12/10/14 2:22 PM, Geoffrey Lippa wrote:
I was hoping to get some help on the modeling of a protein target by
sequence alignment using a 41% similar structure template I recently
solved, in place of a published structure on the PDB.  The resolution
has changed and may help create a more accurate model for ligand
docking.

You don't have to do anything special to use an unpublished structure as a template. Just save it in PDB format and then proceed normally.