[modeller_usage] Need some example and commend arguments for (selection.extend_by_residue())

Dear All,

If anyone knows how to use this two commends . Could you tell me the
arguments to pass and some example which would be really helpful.

selection.extend_by_residue() -- extend selection by residue
selection.by_residue() -- make sure all residues are fully selected

For example:
I selected particular region of atoms for optimization following this
commend:
sI=selection(mdl1.atoms['CA:'+respos+':'+chain].select_sphere(10))

Then , I selected the residues which has single atom in selction through
this commend.

s = sI.extend_by_residue(pick_hot_cutoff=12)

And , I want to do the same with selection.extend_by_residue() but I got
stuck with arguments for this commend.

Thanking you in advance