[modeller_usage] Is it possible to pick all the neigbour residues atoms/residues within mentioned A° of the 'CA' atom is some resudue?

Dear All,

As I can see this from the following link:

https://salilab.org/modeller/9v2/manual/node220.html.

We can able to pick all the atoms within mentioned A° by this following
commend:

# Pick and superpose all atoms within 6 angstroms of the 'CA' atom in
residue '10:':
atmsel = mdl.atoms['CA:10'].select_sphere(6.0)
atmsel.superpose(mdl2, aln)

Where, What I have understood is: It picks atoms that comes within
mentioned A° and not all the atoms of matched residues that comes in the
mentioned A°

So, Here I want to know that Is it possible to pick all the neigbour
residues atoms within mentioned A° of the 'CA' atom is some resudue?

I hope its understandable.

Thanking you in advance