Re: [modeller_usage] read_al_373E> Protein specified in ALIGN_CODES(i) was not found in the alignment file

On 1/12/18 8:34 AM, Andrea Spinelli wrote:
The error appears only when I try to use the script function encapsulated in a module file, calling it the function from another python file.

That doesn't make any sense - Python and Modeller don't care about where the function is. At any rate, to reproduce your problem I need to see all your files, not just one of them.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/