Re: [modeller_usage] Optimization of an existing loop model

On 1/17/18 8:16 AM, Claire Marks wrote:
I would like to use MODELLER to optimize some models that I have generated as part of a loop prediction protocol.
This still generates the initial 'straight' conformation that the MODELLER loop modelling algorithm starts from; it doesn't start from the loop conformation in the file I provided.

You can override this behavior by subclassing loopmodel and overriding the build_ini_loop() method. See
https://salilab.org/modeller/9.19/manual/node95.html

             https://salilab.org/modeller/