Re: [modeller_usage] How to make better conformational sampling of models using MODELLER?

On 01/25/2018 12:54 PM, Mahesh VELUSAMY wrote:
On 25-01-2018 20:59, Modeller Caretaker wrote:
Sure, by weakening any homology-derived restraints. Either adjust the
weights,
May I know how to do these both weakening homology-derived restraints and adjusting the weights (also let me know what do you mean by weights? It would be helpful if you give any examples or sources to read)

Adjust schedule_scale, as per https://salilab.org/modeller/9.19/manual/node19.html

             https://salilab.org/modeller/