Re: [modeller_usage] DOPE energy plot

Hi,

I am following this toturial https://salilab.org/modeller/tutorial/basic.html
would you please tell me which script I have to change ?

I want to get the DOPE for both template and the optimised structure

Bests
Mohammad

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 8:26 PM Modeller Caretaker <">> wrote:
On 7/20/18 1:44 PM, Mohammad Goodarzi wrote:
> 1- I want to plot the DOPE energy plot between the template and the
> model but after running the evaluate_model.py , I only have one
>   TvLDH.profile. So how can I get the other profile to be able to plot
> this figure?

Change the name of the input PDB file and the output profile by simple
editing of the Python script.

" target="_blank">             https://salilab.org/modeller/