Re: [modeller_usage] Missing Residues Script File Inquiry

.. . and Ben I believe I may not need any script files i. e. all I would need is my proteins sequence and 3-D coordinate files if there is any other script file that I would need to create a use please feel free to let me know, thanks Ben: ). (I
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
...and Ben I believe I may not need any script files i.e. all I would need is my proteins sequence and 3-D coordinate files
if there is any other script file that I would need to create a use please feel free to let me know, thanks Ben:).  (I had seen
in a youtube Windows tutorial the user using three Python Script files that he did not exhibit hence my inquiry.)