Re: [modeller_usage] Missing Residues Script File Inquiry

Hi Ben I made it through the missing residue tutorial error free without any python scripts, accordingly you may disregard my last email(s) thanks and sorry, next time ill be sure to exhaust things on my end before emailing you to manage time.
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi Ben I made it through the missing residue tutorial error free without any python scripts, accordingly you may disregard my last email(s)
thanks and sorry, next time ill be sure to exhaust things on my end before emailing you to manage time.

Best,
Joel 🚀