	Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 11:42:03 +0100
	From: "Jacob Lester" <>
	Subject: [TDI-discuss] Building a knowledge base....
	To: <>

	....One thing that has come to mind whilst reading is the need for some sort of
	IT infrastructure for the TDi project, in particular a database
	and perhaps a source code control area (perhaps using sourceforge.net). Any
	thoughts on this?

	I was thinking of moving onto the following book
	(http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1859960545/ref=pd_sim_b_dp_1/202-7
	688707-7559031)
	Does anyone have any suggestions on something better?

	Regards,
	Jake