Re: [ModPipe-users] [modeller_usage] Fwd: Installation Issues

Thanks Ben!

I got distracted by a couple of other things but I will look into that.

Amjad

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Ben Webb <" target="_blank">> wrote:
On 10/18/13 2:58 PM, Amjad Farooq wrote:
Yes, ./lib/python/modpipe/version.py exists:

OK then, that means that for some reason your Python path is not being set properly. How *exactly* are you running the demo? If you look at main/AddSeqMP.py, you should see that it adds that lib/python subdirectory to the Python path. So either you're running a different AddSeqMP.py script, or it's not adding the path correctly for some reason.

But, may be this would help: When I run a test, I get these errors:
MissingBinaryError: ModPipe was not configured with CE

This one is surely self explanatory.

"/alpha/share/software/bioinf/MODPIPE/modpipe220/tests/unit/test_make_chains.py",
line 52, in test_make_one_file
     self.assert_(filecmp.cmp(out, '../db/test-pdb.pir'))
AssertionError: False is not True

You'd have to look at the file it produces (out I think is pdb-list.pir) and see what the difference is.

        Ben
--
" target="_blank">                      http://salilab.org/~ben/
        - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle