SUPPORTRe: chain breaks

HEllo Christopher,

Yes, it looks true.

In the older version (pre-release of mod6 and older) chainbreaks are OK
in the alignment, in the current version (mod6v0) they cause problems.
Only those chainbreak characters, that are within a sequence, not the
ones, that separate heteroatoms.

On the other hand, you do not need to include them in the sequence,
Modeller will automatically assume a chain break, if there is a longer
than usual bond distance.

I hope,  removing chain breaks from your seq will make your top file
work, if not, let us know.

best wishes,

Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7216