Re: Question about log files

Hello

usually the text after _E> should be informative.

there is  a list of error messages, which might not be much more
helpful, but you can take a look:

$MODINTALL6v0/modlib/messages.lib

in your cases the alignment format is incorrect somewhere, alignment
code or sequence is not matching the top file variable or the PDB entry.

an extended log file can be obtained with

SET OUTPUT_FORMAT = 1 1 1 1 1

a very extended log file can be obtained by

SET OUTPUT_FORMAT = 1 1 1 1 2

best
Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7216