Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 11:30 AM
Subject: malign3D question

I was trying to use the malign3D command to do an alignment of three
sequences based on their PDB structures.  I was able to get an inital
alignment from the command malign with no problems.  I used this
alignment as the starting point.  I then copied the commands found on
the user manual page for malign3d (of course changing the file names as
appropriate) to a .top file.  When I look at the .log file I get the
following error

fndatmi_284E> Beginning atom index for a residue out of bounds:  0 0

I have also tried running align3d for two sequences at a time and that
works fine.  Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Karen Ellis