sequence_search

Dear all,

I'm new in using the  modeller package.
After downloading the program I started a simple top
script both in a PC using linux (RedHat 7.0) or on a
alpha station.
In the first case the log file contains only normal
informations about the program (modeller 6.v.0 ecc.)
without the list of similar proteins; in the second
one I have these two lines:

read_se_367E>sequence not found; code: P1;xnb
recover___E> ERROR_STATUS >= STOP_ON_ERROR : 1 1

the script is very simple

SET SEARCH_RANDOMIZATIONS = 100
SET FILE = 'myseq.seq'
SEQUENCE_SEARCH ALIGN_CODES = 'myseq', DATA_FILE = ON

and I have the myseq.seq in the same directory. The
.dat file is not generated.

Does anyone has some suggestions ?

Thanks for your help,

bye,