Re: sequence_search

hello Marco,

apparently in your alignment file there is a sequence called "xnb"
that is not found in your "myseq.ali" file.

Be sure sequence code names are matching between your top,  alignment
file, and external file names.

Also, check out the top routine example provided under  the
sequence_search command in the manual.

Andras