MODELLING LOOPS

Hello.

My cuestion is about the loops modelling.
I am trying to model the extracelular loops in a protein by searching
them in the pdb database.
After superposing  the small templates for the loop  with the model I
obtain (by using only one template),  I would like to transfer the
coordinates from these new templates to the model.
However, when I do this, I transfer only a few residues and the rest are
put to -999.
My cuestion is
Is there any way to select only a few residues in the target that I
would like to change by tranfering to them the small loop?
or should I transfer all the templates at the sime time using the comand
TRANSFER XYZ with the apropiate CLUSTER method?

Thanks in advance.