restraints

Hi Modeller Users and Support

if this is a resend, please forgive me - I tried to send this yesterday but it
looked like it bounced.
The question is:
Is there any efficient, systematic way to "soften" or "loosen"  homology
derived restraints? What I have in mind is to model some (SCR) segments with
regular homology derived restraints and others (SVR) with, say Calpha or
backbone from the template only, less stringent geometric homology derived
restraints and more thorough refinement (i.e. the halfway point between regular
homology modelling and loop modelling). Short of editing the restraints by hand
- any efficinet way of doing so?
thanksalot,
	margot