Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 5:14 AM
Subject: restraints

Hi Modeller Users and Support

if this is a resend, please forgive me - I tried to send this yesterday
but it looked like it bounced.
The question is:
Is there any efficient, systematic way to "soften" or "loosen"  homology
derived restraints? What I have in mind is to model some (SCR) segments
with regular homology derived restraints and others (SVR) with, say
Calpha or backbone from the template only, less stringent geometric
homology derived restraints and more thorough refinement (i.e. the
halfway point between regular homology modelling and loop modelling).
Short of editing the restraints by hand
- any efficinet way of doing so?
thanksalot,
	margot