Re: modeler

Hi,

/home/mansoor/soft/bin/modeller6v1/bin/ is not in your path.

What shell are you using?
Type source ~/.cshrc after installation is complete, if you are using csh or
tcsh and then try again.
Type 'which mod6v1'

If all fails tell me in detail how you installed MODELLER, and send me a
copy of your .cshrc.

In future please post your questions through modeller_usage if you can, so
that everybody benefits from them.

Thanks,
Bozidar